Trenchless Asia is the major annual International gathering for trenchless technologists to meet and discuss the latest industry developments
- Reach new markets at this major event targeting influential audiences to be drawn from the Asian market, as well as attendees from further afield.
- Ensure your brand has a profile in the presence of the industry’s premier decision makers.
- Take a leadership position and play a major role within the Trenchless/No-Dig sector.
- Be seen at the region’s only industry specific exhibition and conference with a proven track record that truly demonstrates Trenchless/No-Dig technology and its capabilities.
- Organised by Westrade Group Ltd – the world’s longest established specialists in trenchless technology events since the first ever No-Dig event held in the UK in 1985.
- Be seen alongside influential event supporters such as the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology & Water (KeTTHA); Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB); Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM); National Water Services Commission (SPAN); Indah Water Konsortium (IWK) and Malaysian Water Association (MWA); Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia
Trenchless Asia 2018 featured 2,245 sqm of exhibition space, with 129 exhibiting companies from 31 countries and saw 1750 attendees visit 7 free conference sessions and 8 free technical seminars with access to 25 CCD and 10 CPD points.